11 November 2011

waiting for a train




I spend quite a lot of time waiting for trains. D drops me at the station in the morning on his way to work, normally about 15 minutes before my train is due. I say Hi to the man in the box and make my way along the platform to the furthest bench to wait. I'm normally the first there, gradually people trickle round the corner onto the platform - never many it's only a small station.


Today I admired my new shoes, looked out across the fields, played with my phone and thought about my day ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Catching up on your last posts! I love these two pictures, I like taking close-ups too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love comments they make such nice surprises, so please say hello or whatever it is you'd rather say : ) I'll try and answer any questions you have, so do check back - if I'm busy it might take me a day or two, so be patient please.